Michoacan is a foodies paradise!

Whether you have passion for making real authentic Mexican cuisin, or just love to eat it; this blog is for you. I have been lucky enough to learn from some of the best Chefs aka Abuelita's in Morelia, and my hope is to relay the passion and uniqueness of these plates. Too many of my fellow paisanos do not understand the culinary genious that is Mexico. Americans have been baboozeled by watered down fake Mexican food, and I would like to share the other side of the story. Here you will find advice while traveling in Mexico, along with recipes and pictures. My focus is on Michoacan, but will not be limited only to this beautiful state. Follow me on my journey amigos!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

El rinconsito de Michoacan: Chile Negro

El rinconsito de Michoacan: Chile Negro: "In all my traveles in Mexico, I have never seen 'Chili Negro' anywhere outside of Michoacan. You can find chile negro back home in the state..."

No comments:

Post a Comment